Free Spectacles via the Spectacle Supply Scheme.
- The Spectacle Supply Scheme is there to help Queensland Residents.
- Queensland Health provides FREE spectacles to eligible:
- Pension Card holders;
- Commonwealth Health Care Card holders;
- Seniors Card Holders.
Easy to Find
Nothing worse than being rushed. At EyeBiz we believe in doing things the right way. When it comes to your eyes we treat them like they are our own. We take the time to make sure we do the best job we can.
Time To Test Properly
EyeBiz is located in Carrara just next to the Carrara Markets in the Woolworths Shopping Center (54 Manchester Rd Carrara Qld 4211). Easy parking right outside. Undercover parking just a short escalator ride away.
This Month's local Shopper Saver is:
How Often Can You Apply?
Once Every Two Years.
If you lose or break a pair of Glasses then we can apply for a replacement. However; the decision to re-issue is not up to the Optometrist unless a clinical need is demonstrated. EyeBiz Bulk Bills Medicare for Eye Tests as often as you need one.
How does it work?
MASS is for ALL ages & it is Simple!
- Participating Optometrists & Ophthalmologists like Eyebiz in Carrara test your eyes.
- If you require spectacles then we help you complete an application form.
- The form is sent away and your Free spectacles are made up and returned to us for you to collect.
You can also upgrade your spectacles to include:
- Light Sensitive Lenses – $99
- Multicoating – $70
- Quality Frames from $79