What is MASS?
- The Spectacle Supply Scheme is there to help Queensland Residents.
- Queensland Health provides FREE spectacles to eligible:
- Pension Card holders;
- Commonwealth Health Care Card holders;
- Seniors Card Holders.
How does it work?
MASS is for ALL ages & it is Simple!
- Participating Optometrists & Ophthalmologists like Eyebiz in Carrara test your eyes.
- If you require spectacles then we help you complete an application form.
- The form is sent away and your Free spectacles are made up and returned to us for you to collect.
Do Your Kids hold things close to Read?
How Often Can I get Free Glasses?
Once Every Two Years.
If you lose or break a pair of Glasses then we can apply for a replacement. However; the decision to re-issue is not up to the Optometrist unless a clinical need is demonstrated.
You can also upgrade your spectacles to include:
- Light Sensitive Lenses – $110
- Tinting – $66
- UV Protection – $44
This Practice Bulk Bills Medicare for Eye Tests.