What is MASS?
- The Spectacle Supply Scheme is there to help Queensland Residents.
- Queensland Health provides FREE spectacles to eligible:
- Pension Card holders;
- Commonwealth Health Care Card holders;
- Seniors Card Holders.
How does it work?
MASS is for ALL ages & it is Simple!
- Participating Optometrists & Ophthalmologists like Eyebiz in Upper Coomera test your eyes.
- If you require spectacles then we help you complete an application form.
- The form is sent away and your Free spectacles are made up and returned to us for you to collect.
Once Every Two Years.
If you lose or break a pair of Glasses then we can apply for a replacement. However; the decision to re-issue is not up to the Optometrist unless a clinical need is demonstrated.
You can also upgrade your spectacles to include:
- Photo-chromatic – $100
- Tinting – $35
- UV Protection – $35